Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday game day

Morning:
Got up and took the kids to the living room. My mother in law made the boys pancakes and I cleaned out the fridge. After we were playing outside and i cleaned the inside of the pathfinder for the trip. I was also able to pack my things for the trip as well.
We played with water balloons. Javi and Gabriel had a blast.

Afternoon:
Give Gabriel his bottle and he is napping. 49ers game will start soon. My wife got us Chevy's for lunch. My sister came over for a bit to visit. The Niners lost 29-27. During the 4th quarter we went out to a Pumpkin Patch and to Target. Then we came home.

Nighttime:
Cleaned up a bit, changed Gabriel and put him to bed. Had Javi do his homework and now watching some tv before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment