Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, September 10, 2018

Back at work

Morning:
Had an ok night. My wife was snoring and kept waking herself up and blaming me saying I was snoring. I was finally able to get some sleep and then Gabriel woke up and I decided to get ready to go to work. The drive was good, I am just tired. Have somethings to do today that are due next week.

Morning:
I was able to clear up some things regarding my assignment. I created the first draft to my power point. I also started doing research for the CF training coming up. I didn't bring lunch so I am going to look for something later.

Afternoon:
I got a Turkey wrap from walgreen's, it was ok. I set up some items that I needed to do to send for approval for a potential presentation. Now I am waiting to get out of here. Don't know if I am going home first to get my wife, or going straight to get the kids and drop my mom off.
Got to my sisters and got the kids, picked up my mom at Ford and took her home and finally headed home myself.

Nighttime:
Made pizza for dinner, some pasta for lunch tomorrow. Played with the kids. Helped Javi with his sight words and fed Gabriel. Fell asleep on the couch for a bit, now in bed. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment