Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, September 17, 2018

Getting closer

Morning:
Got up, really not feeling good. My hip, sciatic nerve and chest are not doing well. I really should have called out, but I would not get rest at home since they would try to have Gabriel stay home as well. Not sure what this week holds, but I know I have to work on the CF training and possibly make scenarios for the ABAWD training.
I was able to check email and submit my time sheet for this, next and the week after which has my time off. Our trip to Disneyland is coming up real soon. But first we are celebrating Javi's birthday.

Afternoon:
Ate lunch, chilled and just relaxed. I was able to catch up on some wwe network shows I wanted to watch and did some research to end the day. I was also able to start reading the Jim Ross book Sloberknocker. After I went to my sister's to pick up the kids and dropped my mom off at home and picked up dinner.

Nighttime:
Got home,  ate dinner, played with the kids. It's bath day so my wife is doing that while the laundry is going. It took a while for Gabriel to go to sleep, I had taken a shower and finished up the laundry. My mother in law accidentally threw out the paper pigs I made for Javi, so now I have to draw them all over again. I did a few and after watching Raw it's bed time. One more day closer to Disneyland

No comments:

Post a Comment