Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Thursday thoughts

Morning:
Woke up a few times. Not sure why, but went to go get ready and drove to work. The drive was smooth up until close to my exit, so I had to exit before and took the streets. Now just waiting, starting at 1440 today.

Everything went well, I got to work and met up with Amilcar and Cynthia so we could go get coffee at Peet's. We had a good morning. I was able to get a lot of screen shots and I was able to finish my edits for my power point. I helped Kathleen with going over the last ABAWD training.

Afternoon:
I had lunch and made the mistake of going to Costco. I bought Gabriel an outfit and got me some FILA shoes. When I got back we had our meeting and I just chilled the rest of the day and drove to get the kids at my sister's.

Nighttime:
Got home and hung out with the kids. We had dinner and I tried putting Gabriel down but ye wasn't having it. I took a shower and now trying again to put him to sleep.
He fell asleep and I came out to the livingroom. Javi wanted me to draw him more pigs, so I did. Watched a couple of shows and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment