Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thursday, the day before

Morning:
Got up, my hip was hurting. Slept in a bad position.  Took me a minute to get up and stop the hurting. Got ready, washed then sanitized  bottles, made coffee and headed to work. No traffic, now parked and waiting to start walking.
Got in and checked email and answered a few. I was assigned to go to a meeting. The meeting was ok, the lady kept calling me Edson for some reason, I was going to correct her, but the horror in other people's faces made me not want to and let it go. After I did some research and went to lunch.

Afternoon:
Our unit meeting was face to face this time due to it being Karla's birthday on Saturday.  We got some feedback on the training materials and we will practice the presentation on Tuesday. After work I picked up some food and came home.

Nighttime:
My mom came over to drop off the kids. She stayed a bit with Myrna and after they went home. My wife bathed both boys while  I did the laundry, I dressed Gabriel and pit him to bed. I had to run out to get the final things for Javi's loot bags for his classmates. Got that ready and now watching tv and about to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment