Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, October 1, 2018

Short week

Morning:
Got up a few times because Gabriel got up twice and was flopping around like a fish. My back feels stiff. Anyway, I got up, got ready, washed and sanitized bottles, made coffee and headed out to work. The drive was ok, there was a slow down for a bit, but nothing too bad. Now parked and waiting for time to start walking to work. Short week this week as we go to Disneyland later this week.
Started at my desk, sent out my check in email. Did some account and found out that I forgot to bring my lunch. So I will have to go out for that today.

Afternoon:
Went for a walk to get a Carnitas burrito for lunch. Hanging out, debating if I should get something to drink or wait until I get back to my desk to drink water. When I get back to my desk I will probably look up some Disneyland things to do and go over the ABAWD training materials.
After work I went to pick up the boys at my sister's house.

Nighttime:
Got home and put things away. Cleaned up a bit, washed clothes and bottles. Put Gabriel to sleep, watched some tv and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment