Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, December 16, 2018

WWE TLC day

Morning:
Got up to hang out with the boys. Ulisa went out with her friend to buy the items to make tamales. I had to run out to get some things for them as well. After I chilled watching football.

Afternoon:
Watched a bit of the Niners game and drove out to San Jose with Javi to watch WWE TLC. It started around 3:20, it was a good show. Javi likes wrestling, but he is not into wrestling so he was getting bored and wanted to leave. I made a deal with him to last until around 7 and we would go.

Nighttime:
We left early and drove home. Good thing too, Javi needs to go to bed, he has school tomorrow. It was also raining so it was best to head out early. Came home, washed dishes and bottles. Put Gabriel to sleep. The lights went out, so I helped Javi shower with a lantern for light, after he went to bed I showered and now since there is nothing to do, going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment