Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

First day this week

Morning:
Thank goodness Gabriel had a better night. He slept a lot. My wife and I slept well as well. When I woke up, my back was super hurting, it is really bad. Hopefully I can make it to work without issue. I don't know what today holds for me.
Got in and checked emails. I was told that I wouldn't be presenting this week at forum. Thank goodness. I want feeling it. Went to the meeting and back to my desk.

Afternoon:
Walked over to 1440 real quick to get a donut, they had a bake sale, so I went over to support it. After I went to Walgreens and picked up the Christmas cards. Now back at work. Stomach is still acting up.
After work went home and took out the trash, waited for my wife to get home get the kids.

Nighttime:
Went to Target and then to get the boys. Gabriel threw up in the car on the way home. I had to clean the car seat and wash his clothes. After cleaned up a bit and watched tv. Javi and my wife are just not helping with the cleaning, it's frustrating. I keep asking them to help out, even if it's a little at a time, like that we don't spend all day cleaning. Oh, well. Going to watch tv and go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment