Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, December 10, 2018

Bad start to the week

Morning:
Gabriel threw up again around 4 am. I stayed in with him, we both woke up around 8. Been giving him some milk, pedialyte and water. So far he has been good. Later my mom is coming over so I can go wash the items he vomited on.

Afternoon:
My mom and myrna got here, I took off after getting Gabriel set up. Went to wash the comforters and finish drying the clothes. I went to go get Javi and now back at home. Gabriel is napping with my mom. Javi and myrna are eating a late lunch.

Nighttime:
My wife came home and Gabriel's progress regressed. He was doing ok all day, no throwing up, he napped. But when she came in he was acting up again. My brother came to pick up myrna. I tried putting Gabriel to bed. He slept for a bit. But later threw up again. He is still up, it is 11:05 PM. He needs to get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment