Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, December 3, 2018

3 more weeks

Morning:
The night was ok, Gabriel had a bit if trouble sleeping, but I think we all rested ok. I got up, got ready, washed dishes and a bottle, made my coffee and headed to work. Parked and waiting for time to start walking. 3 more weeks of work for me this year. The countdown begins.
The morning was good. I did some wrap up on the trainings from last week for our site. After I went to eat lunch.

Afternoon:
Ate, watched the Office and played a bit of Candy Crush. Walked over to Peet's to get an iced coffee,  about to go back in to work. Time to run out the clock. Drove home and changed the light bulb in the room, changed the sheets, started laundry.

Nighttime:
Went to get the kids at my sister's. After we went to Target. Came home, made dinner, cleaned a bit. Put Gabriel to sleep, helped Javi get ready for bed. Watched some tv with my wife and now getting ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment