Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, December 17, 2018

Last week of work this year

Morning:
Woke up, got ready. Washed a bottle, made coffee and headed out to work. The drive was good, today starts the last week that I will be working this year. 5 more working days and I will be out for 2 weeks. Not sure if I have anything to do today. But I will find something. Wearing my Becky Lynch 'The Man' shirt today, all is well
Morning went super slow. I updated the 15% power point and the rest of the day was sssslllloooowwww

Afternoon:
Ate tamales and went over to 1440 to drop some things off. Grabbed a coffee with Amilcar and chilled before going to pick up the kids. Came home after.

Nighttime:
Watched RAW. Washed dishes. Bottles, clothes. Bathed Gabriel and put him to sleep. Showered and chilled before  bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment