Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Happy Birthday Pop

Morning:
Gabriel woke up around 12ish, he was crying and inconsolable. My wife gave him milk and eventually put him down. I got up, got dressed, made coffee and headed out to work. Traffic was smooth, now parked waiting for time to go into work.
The morning was good, took it slow. Practiced on line with a program, helped a few EW's.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, napped and got ready for my unit meeting. Found out there were multiple bomb threats through out the city, but they were not credible. Just finished the unit meeting, now waiting to go home.

Nighttime:
Got home, on the way I called my Dad to wish him a happy birthday. Put the garbage away, made Gabriel some food, put the car seat back in the car. Put gas in the truck, drove to serramonte to meet my Mom and Sister to go to Dave and Buster's to meet My brother for Omar's birthday thing. After we came home. Played Madden and now off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment