Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Saturday

Morning:
Got up, made the kids breakfast. Cleaned out most of Javi's playrrim. Threw out about 6 bags and some bug play things. Packed up the play yard and went to go pick up my mom.

Afternoon:
We watched Aquaman,  it was a fun movie. Kind of long, but fun. After we went back home to get my mom and the kids and I took them out to eat at Porterhouse. Had a really good meal

Nighttime:
Drove my mom to church. I started to get a little dizzy, those vertigo symptoms are messing with me. Got home,  now resting.
Well, I ended up throwing up, went to lay down in the other room. Every one is asleep, now just going to change and go lay down again. I need this feeling to go away ASAP as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment