Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, December 8, 2018

My Mom's Birthday

Morning:
Got up, cleaned the bed. Washed dishes. Showered, got ready to go to my dentist appointment. It's my Mom's birthday today, I will call her after the appointment.
Appointment went well, as always. Called my mom and went home to get ready to go to San Jose.

Afternoon:
We got to Charles new place, it was nice. He gave us a tour. We went to eat at a BBQ place and went back there before heading to winter fest.

Nighttime:
We got to Great America,  the line was long to get in. It took us a bit to find parking, pass security and get into the park.  It once we did we had fun. It was a bit cold, but it was not that bad. We saw a few shows, got on a few rides and wrote letters to Santa. After we came home, the kids fell asleep in the car. I brought them in and now we are all going to bed. Long fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment