Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Close to the weekend

Morning:
Gabriel didn't want to go back to sleep after he woke up. I grabbed him and put my arm around him and he got comfy and fell asleep. I woke up at 5:45 and went to get ready. Washed a bottle, made my coffee and headed out to work. It's cold out this morning, but the drive was good. Now parked and waiting for time to start walking. Today is clear form me until about 2 PM when we have our unit meeting.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, finished the Office. Waiting for our unit meeting. That went well, I was officially assigned the training for the BCW rehab applications, so I was working on that for a bit. After I went to get the boys and headed home.

Nighttime:
Picked up my wife and went to Tanforan to take pictures with Santa Claus. We still have to take a picture with our holiday pjs for our Christmas card. Put Gabriel and Javi to bed and now watching some tv before bed. One more day this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment