Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Weekend

Morning:
Got up, brought the kids out to the living room. Made Gabriel some cereal and watched some tv. He is having a bottle and I am about to play Madden.

Afternoon:
We went to Costco real quick to get desserts and then to have lunch at Round table pizza. We went home after. I played one more game of Madden and we got ready to go to my sister's for the early Christmas dinner.

Nighttime:
Stopped by at Starbucks to get my mom a gift card for her birthday and some coffee as well. We got to my sister's and we found parking. We had a good dinner, the kids got great gifts and we came home. Put Gabriel to sleep and later Javi went to bed. Watched a bit of tv and now going to bed. WWE TLC tomorrow for me and Javi

No comments:

Post a Comment