Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, December 21, 2018

Last day of work this year

Morning:
Made it, last day of work this year. Got up, got dressed, put clothes to dry, made coffee and drove to work. The roads are wet today, traffic was a bit slow, but manageable. Now parked. Today I have to go to the post office to send out the payment for Javi's extended care program and later go to lunch with Rudy's unit.
The morning was good, talked with my supervisor for a bit, went to send the money order for Javi's extended care program and went back to my desk.

Afternoon:
Walked over to 1440 to meet up with Rudy and his unit for lunch.  We went to a nice place on 22nd and Valencia. We shared Paella and some other items. After we went back to 1440 and I hung out with a few people. After that I came home to pick up my wife so we can go get the boys.

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's house and got the kids. Went to Popeye's to get dinner and headed home. Grabbed the clothes downstairs and put one more load to dry, washed bottles and dishes. Ate dinner, helped Javi shower and now putting Gabriel to bed. On a bit I will get the last of the clothes and watch The Polar Express with Javi.
We finished the movie, Javi enjoyed it. Going to be early, watching Aquaman tomorrow and going to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment