Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Last Saturday of 2018

Morning:
Was woken up several times by Gabriel pinching my leg. Slapping my arm and trying to take my CPAP head gear off. Now up, about to make coffee and in a bit start cleaning the bathroom.
Cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed the living room, made the beds and took a shower. Played Madden while waiting for everyone to get ready.

Afternoon:
Took off to get the boys haircuts and surprise, surprise Gabriel fell asleep in the car. So it will be a hair cut for one. Going to lunch after. We went to Red Robin's, Chuck E Cheese and to the park and came home. Took a quick nap and now Javi is trying to watch Mary Poppins.

Nighttime:
I don't think that Javi is liking Mary Poppins. I went to Trader Joe's to pick up some things and headed back home. Hung out and put Gabriel to sleep, drew a few pictures with Javi and watched the end of a movie with my wife. I played a game of Madden and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment