Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Hump day

Morning:
Woke up, my stomach hurts. It may be a long day due to that. I put Gabriel in bed before going to get ready for work. My morning routine was complete and I drove to work. It was raining on and off,  but in found good parking. Now waiting for time to start walking.
The morning was good. Checked in and went to the forum. I didn't have to present today.

Afternoon:
They came to install a program on my computer. I got my next assignment, it will be training Rehab facilities on how to apply for their clients online. After I came home.

Nighttime:
Had to run out to Safeway to get some sensitive baby wipes. Now we are waiting for a food delivery. Ate some food, played with the kids. Put Gabriel to bed,  got Javi ready for bed and watched some TV with my wife. Showered and about to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment