Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Championship Sunday

Morning:
Feeling a lot better this morning. I felt really bad last night. Slept in my mother in laws room. Got up and played a bit with the kids before making coffee and breakfast.  My wife took off to go shopping I stayed in with the boys.

Afternoon:
Went to lunch at the Outback steakhouse and after to Commodore park. After came home. Watching Sunday Night Football.

Nighttime:
My wife went to Trader Joe's and I stayed with the kids. We were playing pillow fight and when my wife got home they had dinner. I put Gabriel to bed and came out to shower. Played with Javi for a bit and played a game of Madden before going to bed. Hopefully I will continue to get better. Off of work for the next 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment