Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Another day on the sidelines

Morning:
Gabriel was not having an good nightmare he threw up twice and was just not feeling good. My wife and I were tired and it was a pain. We sent Javi to sleep with my mom for the night so he wouldn't lose sleep.
In the morning I called out and stayed with little man. I dropped Javi off a the portables for his before school program, grabbed some McDonald's for me and my mom and came home.
She helped by watching Gabriel while I took a much needed nap.

Afternoon:
Got up and went to go check on the little guy. He didn't want to drink his milk, only water. He fell asleep. We both slept from 1:15 to about 3:55. It was glorious. Now waiting for my wife to get home and see about dinner.

Nighttime:
Wife wanted tacos, so I went to get some food at the burrito shop. Came back had dinner, Gabriel fell asleep on my mom in the kitchen. Whatever he has, he has passed it on to me. My stomach is all over the place. Took some pain meds and hopefully I feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment