Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, December 30, 2018

The penultimate day of 2018

Morning:
Got up,  came out to the living room with the boys. Watched Paw Patrol with them and made breakfast.  Eggs, bacon, hash browns and coffee. Cut my hair,  shaved and went outside for a bit with everyone.

Afternoon:
Was going to watch football,  but fell asleep for a bit while Gabriel was sleeping as well. Right now my wife went with Javi to get food and I arn here with Gabriel watching the rest of the 49ers game.
Stop me if you heard me say this, they lost.  It Kittle got the record for most receiving yards by a TE in a single season. So that was cool.

Nighttime:
My Mom, Sister and brother in law came over for a bit. When they left my wife gave the boys a bath. We got them ready for bed and now trying to put Gabriel to sleep.
He went asleep pretty quick,  came out, changed and played a game with Javi and my  wife. He went to bed after. We watched some tv. I played a game of Madden and now off to bed. Tomorrow is the last day of 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment