Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, December 24, 2018

The night before Christmas

Morning:
Got up around 7:30. Went to the living room, my wife went off to work. I started cleaning the bathroom, washed dishes, gave Javi breakfast and now going to shower before cleaning the living room.
My mom came by and I took off to Costco. Got some things and gas and came back home.

Afternoon:
Put Gabriel to nap and my mom took Javi to hop n play. I met them over there with Gabriel. They played there, my brother and Myrna were there as well. I got some things at Target and played with the kids. After we came back home. About to watch MNF and hope the Raiders can keep Lindsey in check and Hamilton scores me some points.

Nighttime:
Had a great dinner. Ham, mashed potatoes,  corn and Cesar salad. Started washing clothes. Finished watching the game and officially won, so the Jerichoholics are back on top and are champions! Putting Gabriel to sleep so I can have a celebratory drink!
He went to sleep, tool a shower, finished laundry and had my drink!
Wow it was such a stressful fantasy football season. I had to make 48 waiver wire moves and rely on rookies and some teams that I never thought I would help me. But I'm glad it's over and I got a hard fought victory.
Going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment