Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Ugly sweater day

Morning:
It's cold. Got up before the alarm since Gabriel decided to act all strange this morning. Got ready, put clothes to dry. I think they messed up the washer downstairs, it was stuck with 1 minute left. Anyway, the drive to work was quick,  now waiting to walk to work.
Morning went slow,  we took off to lunch around 11:30.

Afternoon:
Walked over to Espetus and had a good lunch. We ate and ate and ate some more. After I walked back to my car and came home. Will be finishing up laundry and waiting for my wife to get home to go get the kids.

Nighttime:
Went to pick up the boys at my sister's house and came back home. Hanging out, about to watch some Fuller House before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment