Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

The day after

Morning:
Gabriel had an interesting night. In the morning he got up and his foot was stuck in the crib. Brought him out. Very happy that the place I ordered the thropy from was able to edit the error for me in time. About to have breakfast, coffee and get everyone ready, going to drive my mom's car down to pick her up and maybe go do something.
Drove down to pick up my mom at my aunts house and went to Target. They have a sale on Christmas things so I got a Darth Vader for next year.

Afternoon:
Came home and ate some delicious ham. With mashed potatoes and sweet rolls. Rested a bit and cleaned up Javi's playroom with him. Moved some things around and charged the four wheeler for Gabriel. Now trying to get Gabriel to nap so I can build the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for Javi.

Nighttime:
My Mom went home to look for parking and  my wife came home a bit later. We went to Target in Colma to find a few items and get Gabriel some grub. We had in and out burgers and came home. Now just relaxing,  trying to put Gabriel to bed.
He went down quick,  brushed Javi's teeth and put him to bed. Watched the end of Infinity Wars part 1. Now off to bed. Taking the kids to My Busy Town tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment