Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, December 28, 2018

Last Friday of the year

Morning:
Got up, got the kids ready. Showered, put clothes to dry, washed my mother in laws clothes, folding more clothes. Now waiting for the last load to dry. Not sure what today will bring, we'll see.
Finished laundry around 11 and watched Sharknado 6. Now just hanging out.

Afternoon:
My wife can by and she was able to get Gabriel to nap. He woke up when my mom got here,  now he is sleeping top of me. We are going to Target when he wakes up.
He got up, I got the car ready to go, my wife is meeting us down at Serramonte. I went with my Mom to Macy's to pick up her order and put it in the car. We went to the Disney store and picked up some clearance items for the house, a couple of plates, rolling pin and Mickey shaped ice packs. After we hit up Target for Gabriel's food and went to pick up some Chinese take out.

Nighttime:
Cane home, played a bit, had dinner. Right now I am trying to put Gabriel to bed, so I can help Javi take a shower and play one game of Clue Jr. Before he goes to bed.
Didn't play Clue Jr. But we played the Disney  meme game. After Javi went to bed but woke up because he had a bad dream. My wife took him to bed, now I am watching Bird Box to see what the fuss is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment