Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sunday

Morning:
Got up, pit Gabriel in bed with us. He slept a bit more. We all got up, I cleaned the bathroom and vacuumed the living room, cleaned the bed and showered. We were getting ready to go to Costco.

Afternoon:
Costco run done. Back home. Put Gabriel down for a nap. Watching the Niners game, waiting for time to go to the airport to pick up my sister's traveling group. So far today my Fantasy Football team has pretty much taken a dump on the field. Oh well.
I went to pick up my sister and came back home. My wife took Javi to the movies to watch Wreck it Ralph 2. I stayed back with Gabriel.

Nighttime:
Had a good time with Gabriel. Was watching football pretty much all day. I need Jordan Reed to have a great game on MNF. About to try and put the kids to sleep and watch some tv before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment