Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Mid-week

Morning:
Got up, was so tired. Wanted to stay in. But, have to end this week. Got ready and drove to work. Today we have the CF forum, mini part and I have a lunch with Tim and Kathleen. Today should be fun.
Morning went well, nothing to present in the forum. We had breakfast and did the white elephant game. I ended up with a $25 gift card and a box of chocolates. Good deal. About to head over to 1440.

Afternoon:
Had a great lunch with Tim and Kathleen. I had Duck, after we exchanged gifts and I went upstairs to work on some things and help out some EWs. Went to go get coffee with Amilcar and headed home to take out the trash.

Nighttime:
Went to go get the kids and to Target. I got a mini espresso machine. Need to get a few things for it. Will print out the manual tomorrow. Cleaned a bit and played a game of Madden,  now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment