Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Another day to get better

Morning:
Gabriel had a not so good night, but he slept. I got up, got ready, put clothes to dry, made coffee and off to work. The drive was good, it was just cold. 2 trainings today, we will probably adjust the ppt and the training after today depending on how these go today.
The morning training went well. There were about 17 that attended. We got done in about an hour since they paid attention and were nice. After I went to my desk and listened to an online training for our next ABAWD assignment.

Afternoon:
Amilcar came by so we could go to lunch with Humberto. We had Chinese food, it was good. I am just really tired right now. After the training I may go get an iced coffee or just drink water. The afternoon training was good, the group was the really engaging and we got some good questions and we gave some good answers. Tomorrow I will start at 1440 and go to the forum there to prepare for next week and end at my location with a PM training.

Nighttime:
Got home,  hung out for a bit. My wife went to pick up some wing stop. I put Gabriel to bed. I wrapped up a gift I got for Kathleen for her bday, which is on 8/2/2018. Now going to shower, maybe watch a movie after.
We watched the first half of Overboard. Going to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment