Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Beautiful day

Morning:
Woke up, the sun is shining, watching England vs Sweden in the World Cup. About to eat my Nacatamale.
Breakfast was good, the game was good. England advanced to the next round. After the game we got ready for swimming for the boys.
I took Javi and Andres with me to the pool for Javi's class, he did well again. My wife brought Gabriel and for his class he was the only one there, so it was cool. After I headed to Great America with Javi.

Afternoon:
I started getting a ringing in my ear that ties me off that I might get a spell of Vertigo.  I took my pill and really wasn't feeling well when we got there. We had lunch and Javi got on rides with Alexia and Lilly. I got on a few but that was all, on the drive back he napped and I was ok, made it home. But now I am resting trying not to throw up.

Nighttime:
Feeling a lot better, putting Gabriel down to sleep. I have decided that this December I will post 'Last Christmas ' by Wham! Every day during the Christmas season. Why? No reason, just because. I think that I may do that in October with Thriller. Who knows.
My wife and sister in law were watching Ant-Man, I was just resting.
After the movie I started watching the NJPW G1 Special from the Cow Palace, so far it's good, not going to watch it all tonight, going to stop at the end of the Young Bucks match.
I need some rest, thankfully I have one more day and back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment