Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, July 2, 2018

Thank God for a short work week

Morning:
I know I rested a lot, but I didn't wake up feeling that way. I got ready, washed a bottle, got my coffee ready and headed out.
The drive was smooth, it's cold out today.
This week will be a short one for me. I only work today and tomorrow. I get the Camry back so I may even leave a bit early.
Starting today we all get a 3% raise. Just have to make it to Tuesday 4:30 and I'll have 5 days off work.
Morning went well. I was able to edit some of the screens for the power point. Set up a meeting tomorrow and one for Monday to go over it again to see what we keep and discard.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, more tacos! Anyway, was watching GLOW and talked to my mom and my wife for a bit. I got the call that the car will not be ready today, it will be ready tomorrow, so I will be leaving early to go drop off the rental and get the Camry. After here I go home to to wait for my wife to get in so I can go get the kiddies.

Nighttime:
Made it home with time to put a load of clothes to wash. When my wife got home, I went to get the kids. Spent a little time at my sister's house and came home. Made my wife a sandwich and myself more tacos. As clockwork would have it, since my wife had a headache she decided to get an attitude with me and somehow I am wrong for making her food. It is what it is. Right now I am finishing up the laundry and waiting to wash the dishes before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment