Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Weekend vibes

Morning:
Gabriel had a bad night, but a way better morning. I brought the boys outside to the livingroom so my wife can sleep a little more. Watching the England vs Belgium 3rd place world cup match.
Fed Gabriel and Javi, put Gabriel down for a nap, took a shower got Javi ready for swim class. O my he is going today. While at class my wife told me that Gabriel threw up again.
Came back home and we chilled for a bit, got ready and headed out to pick up some food at Chevy's for lunch.

Afternoon:
We ate and I was finally able to get Gabriel down to sleep for a long time. I napped with him while my wife took Javi and Andres to the park and to pick up her sister. When they got back I got Javi ready to go as my sister took him to the Giants game with my mom.
My wife, Gabriel and I went to Serramonte for a bit. Got some Jamba Juice, hit up the Disney store and target and came home.

Nighttime:
We had some Pizza hut for dinner. Gabriel threw up twice so we took him to the ER. They gave us nausea meds for him. Javi got home from the game, he had a great time. Right now I am at Walgreens getting Gabriel's Medication. After here m, it's home and bed. World cup final and Extreme Rules tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment