Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

It's go time

Morning:
Found out last night that some of my previous blogs did not save all parts of the day, so I was a bit disappointed. But anyway, woke up, changed Gabriel and I started to get ready for work. Today is a double star day at Starbucks so I will be going in for a pastry and coffee.
The drive to work was good, still a little sensitive to sound and light, but here we go. Today is my turn to participate in the trainings, I hope all goes well.
The morning went well, we did the first training real fast, a little less than an hour. It was a good thing since the fire alarm went off.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and watched some of the soccer game that France won. I helped Cynthia with a case and was able to check out some websites. The 2nd training took almost the full 2 hours. That one was a bit hard since people were asking questions not related to their role, so we had to continually try to get back on track.
After I walked to my car and went to get fast before going home.

Nighttime:
We went to Tanforan so my wife and sister in law could get their nails done. I took Javi and Gabriel to Hop 'n Play for a bit. I had some coffee and we headed back home. My wife bathed Gabriel and I helped Javi shower. After I put Gabriel to sleep and went to shower. Watched Smackdown Live and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment