Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Irritated

Morning:
Woke up, got dressed, made coffee and drove to work. Drive was good, but again some of my previous blogs didn't save, again. I had to update those. Anyway,  today I have 2 more presentations.
Got to work, checked in with a few people and checked emails. I went to set up the room for the trainings. The morning training was good, I closed that one out. My hip was bothering me a lot during it, but the show must go on.

Afternoon:
Ate lunch while watching England vs Croatia, went for a walk to get coffee at Peet's and went back to work to start getting ready for the last presentation of the day.
Only 6 were in the training. It took us about an hour. After the training I helped with a case with potential fraud. I got off of work at 4:20. Started walking to the car to go to my sister's to get the kids.

Nighttime:
Ate dinner at my sister's, drove home. Took out the trash, washed and sanitized bottles,  took a shower, changed Gabriel and tried to put him to sleep. My hip and sciatic nerve are still hurting so I have been stretching. Now watching some news before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment