Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 6, 2018

Friday

Morning:
Got up, played with Gabriel for a bit and went to shower. Got dressed, switched out the first load of clothes. Fed him cereal, changed him, folded the first batch if dry clothes. Got the baby bag ready for this morning. Later I will add more things as they will be with my sister while we watch the movie.
Pretty soon going to take off to go eat with my mom and aunt.
We went to Denny's for breakfast, we had a good meal. After we went to Costco to get formula and baby wipes. Got my wife since lunch and headed home.

Afternoon:
Got home and watched some of the Brazil vs Belgium game. My wife came over for lunch and I am about to try and put Gabriel down for a nap. Around 3:30 I headed to my sisters to hang out a bit before leaving the kids so we could go to the movies.

Nighttime:
We went to eat at Red Robin's and after headed to to the movies to see Ant-Man and Wasp. I liked it, it had a few parts that were slow, but it was entertaining. After the movie we went to pick up the kids and came home. I washed the bottles and showered and it was off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment