Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, July 30, 2018

Training week begins...

Morning:
In am never really have a good nights rest when I have something to do the next day. Last night was no exception. Gabriel did ok, he was much better than Saturday night.
I got up, got dressed, made coffee, washed bottles and sanitized them and headed off to work. It is so cold outside, my hands are freezing. Hopefully the weather gets better.
Nothing like a the first training to take the air out of you. Man, it felt bad. The beginning was rough, there was a technical issue and after when we had the scenarios that went to sh*t.
Hopefully the next training goes better, we have to take more control and shut them down. There were a few items that I knew would confuse them and others that would be ok. We did get a good suggestion, so we will use that later today.

Afternoon:
Ate some Chinese food for lunch. Watched a little  bit of a Netflix movie Extinction I think is the name. The second training went better. More participation and good questions. After we met with Odioh after the meetings and went over some of the questions and concerns with the trainings. Headed home and about to get the kids.
Got to my sister's house and hung out for a bit. I had a headache but did not want to take any pain medication. Drove home since they were going to take Javi out.

Nighttime:
They never went anywhere. My wife went to get burritos for dinner and I stayed with Gabriel. I tried putting him sleep but they took him out. I showered, washed the last load of laundry and washed the bottles. Got his bag ready for tomorrow and after my wife could not get the job done. I came in and put him to sleep.
Was watching some TV and fell asleep on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment