Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 13, 2018

We made it

Morning:
It's Friday the 13th, the last day of trainings this week. Thank goodness for that. It's been an interesting week. I hope they both go well today and there are no major issues. My hip feels better, however my knee is still acting up. But it's Friday and we're almost done with the work week.
Morning went well. Sent some emails and worked on a case. Went to set up the room for the morning training.
The morning training went well,  not too many questions. After I went to my desk and worked on another case.

Afternoon:
I had some Chinese food and an iced coffee. Went back to work and set up for the PM meeting. There was an issue with a disrespectful EW who decided his phone was more important than what we were training on, so I called him on it and his feelings got hurt. Oh well.
We were finally done with the trainings and so glad it's over.

Nighttime:
Got home and saw that Javi and Andres decided to decorate the floor with white out, so I had to try and clean that up. I went out to get dinner and came home.  While eating Gabriel threw up, so we cleaned him up and he played. He went to sleep but woke up and eventually threw up again. Right now trying to get him to bed. Hopefully whatever it is goes by quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment