Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Middle of the week

Morning:
My back is stiff, I don't want to go to work, yup, it's just another day. Woke up, got ready, made coffee and drove to work. Traffic was light, I got the last parking spot. Later I have to present some information to the CF supervisors and then have lunch at 1440.
The morning went well, I met with my supervisor and went over the notes for my presentation. The forum meeting was good, my part went well. After we headed to 1440 for lunch.

Afternoon:
The theme for Ananda's bachelorette party. Food was good, had fun with my co workers. After we met with Odioh to go over the scenarios for our training. Everything was approved and now we wait for approval of the power point.
After I went to my sister's house to get the card, then to Chase to get the money and to Western Union to send my Dad his money. After that I drove to meet my wife and kids in San Carlos.

Nighttime:
Got to Rockin' Jump and played with the kids for a little over an hour. Drove back home, took out the trash and put Gabriel to bed. Took a shower, finally had dinner and fell asleep on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment