Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Day off

Morning:
Got up and my wife fed Gabriel.  Gave him a bottle and changed him before taking him to daycare and went with Javi yo target to get diapers. When I came back I showered and helped my mother in law clean the playroom. Close to 11:10 me and Javi went to get lunch and pick up Gabriel.

Afternoon:
My wife and I had some sandwiches from Darby Dan's and Javi had a happy meal. We ate hung out during her lunch time and when she left I put Gabriel down for a quick nap while me and Javi llayed outside for a bit. He woke up and we played, I gave him a snack and got him another bottle as he was due for one so he could nap. The nap happened,  the bottle drinking, not so much.

Nighttime:
My wife made a pizza and some pasta. I started to wash clothes. We had dinner and I went to shower and got the baby ready for his bottle and bed time. He is sleeping now, he was fighting it while I played the Bee Gees, but he fell asleep fast with Careless Whispers.
About to go out to the living room, have ice cream and watch tv. My brother in law goes home today, my wife and sister in law will be taking him to the airport. I only do pick ups.
Looks like there was confusion regarding departure dates, it looks like the flight was yesterday. So they are trying to get the figured out. Right now I am in bed with the crazy one, Javi is sleeping in his bed. Listening to a podcast before going to sleep. Tomorrow breakfast with my mom and aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment