Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Almost done

Morning:
Didn't sleep well. Interrupted sleep is never good. Got up, got dressed and made my coffee and headed off to work.
The drive in was good, got good parking. Starting the day off at 1440 and will finish at 1235 with the PM training.
Still having issues with blogger here erasing my blogs. Ugh.
The morning went well. Started off with Emails and checking in with a few people.
Said goodbye for the time being to Denise since she will be on maternity leave soon.

Afternoon:
Went to lunch with Amilcar and Cynthia. We had Vietnamese food. After I headed back to my desk and we did the 2nd presentation and it went well. After that I received a call from the insurance company and was told that it looked that I was not at fault for the accident but the guy wanted to get an attorney.
After I got off work and went to get the kids at my sister's.

Nighttime
Got to my sister's house and picked up Gabriel. They took Javi to Serramonte. I dropped Gabriel off and went to get burritos. After dinner, I put him to bed. When Javi got home I gave him a shower, showered myself and chilled the rest of the night. Tomorrow is the last day of trainings,  hopefully we finish strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment