Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Hope to be reunited

Morning:
Gabriel was again flopping around like a fish. At one point he screeched and was still sleeping. He decided to use me as a kicking post. Anyway, I woke up, got ready, put clothes to dry, washed a bottle, made coffee and started the drive to work.
The drive was good, it's a bit cold out today. Later today I may end the day over at 1440 if permission is granted. I leave at 2:30 today to go drop off this car and pick up the Camry. Hopefully today is the day!

Afternoon:
Did some work, had lunch, went over to 1440 to work on the income training. At 2:30 I took off to drop off the rental and pick up the Camry. Everything went well. I was happy to have my car back. I went to go get the kids and hang out with my family for a bit.

Nighttime:
Got home, hung out and was able to watch some tv. Tomorrow I think we head out to the pier. It should be a fun day. Going to get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment