Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, July 23, 2018

Back at it

Morning:
The night was ok. I don't remember when my wife brought Gabriel to the bed. He was out and didn't wake up. I got up, got ready and left a bottle for him. I headed out and drove to work. It's cold outside but the traffic was smooth. Now parked and may take a nap before going in.
Woke up from my nap, headed to work to check my emails. Had 27 of them. Got word that we need to finish the Income power point ASAP.
Met with Monika in the morning, set goals for us for the next few days. Sat in a training Karla and Humberto did and went to go have lunch with Amilcar.

Afternoon:
Ate lunch with Amilcar and Rebekah,  we went out for coffee after. When I got back I did some security training and met again with Monika and later with Olivia do we could trim down the power point. It's looking good and we are on track for next week's start date.
Left work to go pick up my mom to go home and go to Benihana to celebrate my wife's birthday.

Nighttime:
We ate, had a good meal. Gabriel was acting a bit crazy. We got home. U washed and sanitized bottles, bathed Gabriel while my wife showered and helped Javi with his shower. Doing laundry and now watching RAW before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment