Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

It's the 4th of July

Morning:
Got up, fed Gabriel, took a shower, now I am watching Smackdown live since I didn't see it yesterday. Getting ready to go out to Pier 39 soon.
We headed down to Pier 39, we got tickets to go on a blue and gold cruise around the bay, it was fun. The waters were choppy, but it was all good. After we went to the aquarium and hung out for a bit.

Afternoon:
When we finished the aquarium se headed home, started the grill and ate burgers and hot dogs. Right now I am putting Gabriel down to nap, have corn on the grill.

Nighttime:
Tried to get the kids to do the poppers, didn't go as planned. Not sure why I thought that the morning glory would be better, they both (Javi and Andres) were all over the place not listening. So I stopped everything.  I told them to toss the last of the water balloons  but to not wet the stand that was drying. First thing they hit, the stand that was drying, so I sent them in.
Bathed Gabriel whole my wife bathed Javi, dressed both boys, not putting Gabriel to sleep. Need to shower to get that smoke off of me.
Watched about an hour of Blockers and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment