Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday

Morning:
Most of the night I slept in the living room to give Gabriel some room to move around. I got back in and he slept some more. I took him out to the living room  it he wanted nothing to do with me, so my mother in law got him and after some time put him to sleep. Close to half time in the soccer match he woke up, this time I was able to put him down.
I made coffee and ordered some food at Denny's for pick up. When I get back apparently I am being blamed for lord knows what now. So I just didn't want to deal with anyone and I just stayed in the room. It's BS like that, that is just going to make me distance myself from them, they can go find someone else to blame for whatever problem they have.
Apparently I am a bad person for buying my nephew a gift, so just like when my brother was ungrateful about me taking his kids to see WWE live, that will not happen anymore. I'll just point them to the source and say that they were upset at me for buying something,  so now, no soup for you.

Afternoon:
We stayed in. Javi went with them to Hayward. I was able to get Gabriel to nap and took a slight nap with him as well. We went for a walk and came back in. My wife went to Target and I tried to put Gabriel down but he ain't having it. I am also watching WWE Extreme Rules.
Javi is back home, just going to finish watching this and maybe watch a movie or something.

Nighttime:
So over today. Doesn't matter what I say or do, they keep doing the most absent minded things. Finished watching Extreme Rules and we bathed Gabriel as he pooped out of his diaper  he threw up again, but not bad. Right now he is sleeping and I am just watching him on the video camera. After this going to probably shower again and watch some tv. My wife staying in tomorrow with Gabriel and I think I stay on Tuesday. Before bed I have to decide if I make a sandwich for lunch or buy a Subway sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment