Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 27, 2018

It's Friday

Morning:
Woke up, got ready, put clothes to dry. Got my coffee and headed out to work. There was a car accident on the freeway which caused a slight delay,  but made it to get a good parking spot. Today we are editing the last things for the trainings and will have at least one more run through. Having lunch with Abel today.
The morning went well. Monika stopped by and we did a final edit of the ppt.  I was able to review a few things and answer a few questions for some folks. Around 11:45 I went to lunch.

Afternoon:
Abel and I went to the Market, which is located in the Twitter building. I once again had a carnitas burrito. We had a good conversation and walked back to work. I grabbed my things and came to 1440 and we practiced the presentation so we could both get comfortable with it. Now about to go home. Ready for the weekend.
Drove to my sister's to pick up some pasta Javi had there for his dinner. Came home and hung out for a bit until my wife came home.

Nighttime:
My wife and her sister went to the movies. I stayed with the kids, nice and easy time. Gabriel doesn't want to go to sleep so I have to tire him out a bit. I was able to tire him out and get him to bed only to find out that my mother in law decided to text my wife that the baby was crying while she was at the movies. I think it's messed up that she did that. First off,  I am his Dad and know what I am doing,  second he was about to go to sleep when her grandkids woke him up and third, only because she is upset with whatever she tried to ruin the movie experience for them. That is just f'd up.
Anyway, I was watching a movie called This Is How it Ends, it was good. Have about 30 minutes left. Will finish it tomorrow. Off to bed. Early start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment