Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Early morning BS

Morning:
Got up and went to drop the car off. Apparently I have to pay full price as they cannot find my pre-paid warranty. I have to go look for the paper work and call the offices to get the settled.
Ingot home, put Gabriel to sleep for a nap. Got ready,  we skipped swimming due to the weather but went to get Javi a hair cut. While there they called me to tell me the car was ready. Picked up the car and went home.

Afternoon:
We went to eat lunch at the Outback Steakhouse and headed to Stanford Mall.
We got there and I stayed in the car with Javi for a bit, I needed a quick nap as my head was pounding. We went to go meet up with everyone. Finished up and headed home.

Nighttime:
Was home, wanted ice cream but no one wanted any so I just stayed in. No dinner. Just a handful of strawberries and cherries.  Gabriel was a tough one tonight. Going to bed, tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment