Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Last day before my return

Morning:
Got up a bit later than usual since someone was in party mode since 4:15 am. We forgot to register Javi for his swim classes so I put him on a waitlist. Got ready, cleaned the bed and put out Javi's clothes. Took him to school for the last time in a long time, it's a bit sad since I've been dropping him off for about 2 months, but I have to go back to work tomorrow. I may or may not pick him up later, it depends on if my mom is out of her appointment. But later for sure we are going to my sister's house. Now, going home to rest.
My wife got home after I did, she was at a consultation for some dental thing. We were hanging out for a bit and then she went to work.

Afternoon:
I got Gabriel ready to go to meet my Mom and Javi at my sister's house. We passed by Target getting some creamer and a gift card. Also got Javi some breadsticks. Now we are hanging out and will be here for a few hours. Javi also ate some rice and chicken with a piece of potato and carrot. I had dinner as well and now we are just hanging out. My nephew passed by again and my goddaughter came home from work to have dinner as well. We took off around 5:30.

Nighttime:
It was bath night for both boys.  Bathed Javi first so he can have more time to play and do things with my wife when she got home.  After it was Gabriel's bath time and he enjoyed it. Got both of them cleaned up and ready for bed. My mother in law fed Gabriel and right now I will be transitioning him to the crib. I started getting my things ready for my return to work tomorrow and also got a few things ready for Gabriel's first day at day care. Let's see how the rest of the night goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment