Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 17, 2018

It's the weekend

Morning:
Got up at 7:15 and took a shower. Had to go drop off the Pathfinder at Nissan for service. Our warranty covered a lot, but had to change some air filters and other things. The car was ready pretty early but the shuttle never came for me. We finished watching Justice League and talked to Javi via video call. Right now I am home, I picked up some Starbucks on the way home and now Gabriel is sleeping on me. Will move him to the crib soon. Going to see what we do for lunch.

Afternoon:
We went to Serramonte and walked around. I saw my old boss from my Starbucks days at Target. It was nice catching up. Walked around to find my wife, Gabriel and mother in law and went to the food court. I had some Hawaiian bbq and after we came home. Took a mini nap. Found out Javi won't be coming home until Monday,  which is a bummer since I was looking forwardto seeing him tomorrow. Going to try and put Gabriel down for bed.

Nighttime:
Went out to get us food. Burrito and tacos. We ate, I took a shower and when I got out Gabriel was in the living room. He is teething and we think one is coming out so that is bothering him. After an hour my wife took him to sleep. I played some Madden and did some accounting. Now off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment