Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 10, 2018

The night before WWE live

Morning:
Got up, took Gabriel to the living room to play for a bit, took a shower and got ready. This morning Javi has his swim class. He always puts up a fight on going, but he ends up having a good time every time. Looks like think weekend will be interesting as it doesn't matter what I do some people I live with will take it the wrong way. Apparently I cannot just be myself and relax because they perceive it as me being angry or whatever. I can't even ask if I can put away a cereal box that has been left in the living room for 3 days without someone complaining that I havebal an attitude.
I really think that people should look within themselves to see why they are upset and who is fueling that anger and deal with them and themselves,  not displace the anger on me. But apparently wanting to clean up is me being an @$$hole. So whatever

Afternoon:
We went to Toys R Us in Redwood City to take Javi to a Lego event, it was a bit underwhelming  but that's ok. I got Javi some legos and a carrying case. After that we went to the elephant bar in Hayward. We were celebrating my wife's aunts birthday. We had a good meal and good conversation.  After that we came home and I played a bit with Javi with his legos.

Nighttime:
We decided to build Javi's new bed, it was a bit of a pain, but we got it done. I took apart the old bed and took a shower, now I am just relaxing, having a few cold ones and looking forward to tomorrow's WWE live event.

No comments:

Post a Comment