Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Saturday

Morning:
Gabriel did not have a good night, so that meant we did not have a good night. He was up at 3:30 am, not sure if he went back down to sleep but around 6:30 He was tapping me in the back so at around 7 I brought him out to the living room. At 8 I fed him and we played, when my wife got up I showered. Since it was cold they let Javi opt out of his swim class.
They landlord and new property managers stopped by and took a look at the house and made some notes. They will send someone to repair the tub and a few other items. After that my wife went to the park with the kids while I took the Camry to get serviced.

Afternoon:
My wife picked me up and we ate in and out  burger. After we ate we took Javi to Chuck E. Cheese for a bit. Right now we are home waiting for the call for the car to be ready.
Car was ready around 4:15. They sent a Lyft driver to get me, it was my first time in a Lyft and from the experienceit will be my last for a while. Got the car went to Target to get diapers and headed home.

Nighttime:
Played some games with my wife and Javi. Put Gabriel in the crib while my wife give a Javi a shower. Going to shower after and have some adult beverages and call it a night.
Had about 4 double shots of tequila and 2 beers. I haven't had this many drinks in a long time. My cousin is coming by tomorrow, let's see if he wants to throw back a few as well. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment